Our organization would not be what it is today without the dedication of our wonderful volunteers. If you want to join the movement and become a volunteer with End Slavery Tennessee, please fill out the forms below.
- Volunteer Interest Survey Profile
- Release and Waiver of Liability
- Resource User Form
- Release for Photo and video usage
Other ways to engage:
- Join one of our monthly community volunteer groups. See which is closest to you!
- Follow us on Facebook and /or Twitter and share statuses on your personal page
- Cook food (or buy prepared food) for the safe house residents. This can be a one time commitment or a great project for a small group to commit to once a month. You'd prepare a meal for current residents. Or provide a combo of groceries and cooked food to freeze. This would be delivered to the ESTN office at an agreed upon time and staff will deliver to the safe house. Sign up for a day here!
- Work solo or with friends to meet tangible needs, Check out our Updated Needs List below.
- Hold a 'gift card for entry' event. Show a movie, have a potluck or talent show- keep it simple and fun and ask attendees to bring a gift card to meet survivor needs. Mail or deliver them to our offices. Suggested gift cards: Wendy's, Panera, McDonald's, Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, Ross, Rue 21, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Visa, or Gas Cards
Current Specific Volunteer Opportunities:
- If you are already a certified volunteer (all paperwork submitted, background check completed, and attended a volunteer training) check out our specific volunteer opportunity needs. It's simple: find one you like and sign up!