Our organization would not be what it is today without the dedication of our wonderful volunteers. If you want to join the movement here are ways to engage:
- Join one of our monthly community volunteer groups. See which is closest to you!
- Follow us on Facebook and /or Twitter and share statuses on your personal page
- Sign up for our meal train! The meal train helps provide fresh, home cooked meals for the survivors in the safe house.
- Work solo or with friends to meet tangible needs, Check out our Updated Needs List below.
- Hold a 'gift card for entry' event. Show a movie, have a potluck or talent show- keep it simple and fun and ask attendees to bring a gift card to meet survivor needs. Mail or deliver them to our offices. Suggested gift cards: Wendy's, Panera, McDonald's, Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, Ross, Rue 21, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Visa, or Gas Cards Contact Office Manager Cassie Hunt for the address to send or bring the cards to. firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Specific Volunteer Opportunities: