Please fill out the volunteer application form at the end of this page, for these positions and others. This is step one in volunteering with End Slavery Tennessee.
For current tangible needs list, click here.
Current Specific Volunteer Opportunities
- Handy person to put in shelving at the office in a closet alcove to hold survivor supplies.
- Handy person to assemble donated bookcase.
- Techie type to look at a donated laser printer that won't load properly. Solve that problem and we'd have a printer with capabilities we really need!
- Food for survivors in our safe house. This can be a one time commitment or a great project for a small group to commit to once a month. You'd prepare a meal for current residents. We'd share food likes/dislikes, allergies etc. Or provide a combo of groceries and cooked food to freeze. This would be delivered to the ESTN office at an agreed upon time and staff will deliver to the safe house.
- Ride for Refuge Volunteers, teams and riders – help plan, execute and participate in our annual family-friendly bike or walk FUNdraiser. Sign up here and be SURE to select ESTN as your charity!
- For these and other volunteer opportunities, please fill out the linked application form. You can mail all forms digitally to Angela Shofner at email@example.com.