Updated Needs List
Items large and small… everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. Sorry–we cannot pick up any items. To make a financial donation, please click on the Give button on the top right of the page.
- Carpet for the waiting area- this one (8x10)
- 8 Floor mats to protect our concrete floors under rolling office chairs. Something along these lines
- Fan for the conference room, like this one.
- Snacks for the survivor hangout area and Care Center: Costco/ Sam's size
2 boxes individually wrapped nuts
2 boxes individually wrapped cookies
2 boxes individually wrapped dried fruit type snack
If you buy any of these items, please e-mail and let us know so we can remove them from this list- firstname.lastname@example.org
We have recently consolidated our three safe houses into one; as a result, we now have an abundance of all types of items with very little space to store them.
Because of this, we are only accepting the items listed below. Also note that we do not accept used clothing. If you plan on purchasing any of these items, please email email@example.com before doing so, so that we can update this list and avoid duplicates. Thanks for your understanding!
- Small-medium bookshelf
- These shoes, in various colors, sizes 6-10.
- 30 pairs of sunglasses
- 10 standard size bed pillows
- 10 Blank Planner notebooks
- Outdoor supplies for the safe house: here's a list.
In addition to the items above, gift cards for immediate survivor needs are always really helpful - Walmart, Target, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, MasterCard, etc. Going to lunch with survivors during a day filled with appointments is an important part of relationship building and care. We’d love a wide variety of gift cards to restaurants all around the area!
With gratitude from us and those we serve.