Updated Needs List
Items large and small… everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. Sorry–we cannot pick any items up. To make a financial donation, please click on the Give button on the top right of the page.
To see current volunteer needs, click here.
- Two Poofs for survivor hangout area- these in green
- Carpet for therapy room, this one or a solid gray shag, same size
- Carpet for the waiting area- this one (8x10)
- 8 Floor mats to protect our concrete floors under rolling office chairs. Something along these lines
- Clothes hangers - for survivor store
- Face wash
- Shaving cream
- Body wash
- Ethnic hair products or Sally's Beauty Supply gift cards
- Cosmetics (mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, various shades of foundation/powder, blush, etc.)
- Full size bath towels
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs are always really helpful - Walmart, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, MasterCard. Note: Going to lunch with survivors during a day filled with appointments is an important part of relationship building and care. We’d love a wide variety of gift cards to restaurants all around the area!
- New yoga pants, new sports bras, and new underwear as listed here.
- Please note: We cannot accept clothing donations except as specifically listed here.
WE NEED Kits for new rescues. Click the link in the heading to see items to include in kits. Please use the drawstring bags noted- they really help with our limited storage space. Thanks! These small drawstring bags are ever so much more space efficient for our limited storage area. You can purchase these bags on Amazon or we can provide if needed. Have a choice? Pick ESTN lime green, of course! If you'd like to purchase items for rescue kits and send them to our office, you can do so from our Amazon wish list.
Sponsor a Survivor - We are looking for individuals or groups who would like to financially sponsor safe house residents for a minimum of 6 months. Their time in the safe house focuses on stabilization. While their housing, food and basic needs (medical, for example) are met, your sponsorship of a specific survivor would provide a monthly stipend for spending money for everything else. This gives the young women a sense of autonomy and control in their lives and teaches them to budget and prioritize wants and needs; $30 a week - $120 a month. Please click the Give button on the top right of the page if you would like to become a sponsor today!
With gratitude from us and those we serve.