Updated Needs List
Items large and small… everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. Sorry–we cannot pick any items up. To make a financial donation, please click on the Give button on the top right of the page.
To see current volunteer needs, click here.
- Two Poofs for survivor hangout area- these in green
- Carpet for therapy room, this one or a solid gray shag, same size
- Carpet for the waiting area- this one (8x10)
- 8 Floor mats to protect our concrete floors under rolling office chairs. Something along these lines
- Clothes hangers - for survivor store
**We DO NOT need any cosmetic items (shampoo, conditioner, etc.) at this time! We have an abundance of these items with no place to store them.**
- Please note: We cannot accept clothing donations except as specifically listed here.
**we are in great need of size 7-8 and size 9-10 NEW panties.
- Clothes hangers
- Full size bath towels
- Wash cloths
- pillow cases
- glasses and cups for the safe houses
- Plates for the safe houses
- Command hooks (all sizes)
- Inspirational wall decor
- liquid hand soap dispensers (plastic dial or soft soap ones) and refills
- ziploc baggies/foil/plastic wrap
- cleaning products (multipurpose surface cleaner, floor cleaner, glass cleaner, glass stove top cleaner, lysol, sponges, dish cloths, dishwasher tabs, kitchen trash bags, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, shower cleaner, toilet cleaner, dusters, Brillo pads)
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs are always really helpful - Walmart, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, MasterCard. Note: Going to lunch with survivors during a day filled with appointments is an important part of relationship building and care. We’d love a wide variety of gift cards to restaurants all around the area!
With gratitude from us and those we serve.