End Slavery Tennessee (ESTN)
The mission of End Slavery Tennessee is to promote healing of human trafficking survivors and strategically confront slavery in our state.
Reports to: Director of Finance & Administration
Job Summary: The Office Manager will perform office management duties.
· Manage all front desk responsibilities from 9-5 per End Slavery Tennessee procedures and as assigned by supervisor
· Record phone system greeting, answer phone and respond to general inquiries
· Carry out office management duties including, but not limited to: managing product sales, tracking and ordering supplies, coordinating maintenance on facilities, etc.
· Responsible for overall appearance and presentation of the office space as a whole
· Track staff, board and community group leader birthdays and anniversaries, keep their info and groups up to date in Network for Good, and send greeting cards when appropriate
· Check and open mail with a witness and keep a content log of all mail received
· Manage in-kind donation and meal train processes and coordinate with Resident Manager to update the current needs list
· Maintain services used by the organization, including: Ricoh, RingCentral, Hover, Richards & Richards, Dropbox, etc.
· Manage gift cards, including: logging cards, reconciling cards bi-weekly, sending gift card reports monthly
· Send and collect monthly credit card reports
· Assist Director of Finance & Administration with new employee onboarding and ongoing employee compliance
Attend meetings in the community, as deemed appropriate and useful.
Perform other agency-related duties or special projects, as directed by supervisor.
Duties may change according to organizational needs.
Be on rotation for kitchen duty with other staff.
Order and maintain supply inventory for Office and staff
Working Conditions Primarily in an office setting with intermittent sitting, standing and walking. Most work performed while sitting and on the computer, phone and face to face with clients. Occasional car travel required.
Relationships and Contacts
· CEO, staff, board and volunteers of ESTN
· Referred clientele
· Law enforcement at all levels
· Service providers at other organizations
Education, Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; Master’s preferred
· People-oriented with ability to relate well to diverse populations
· Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
· High level computer skills, including word processing and excel
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral, and prompt response to messages
· Ability to multi-task and deal well with interruptions
· Able to maintain confidentiality, as required by law and in the best interests of survivors
· Fast learner, quick mind, capacity for hard work, teachable and flexible
· Valid Tennessee driver's license, state-required driver’s insurance and access to reliable personal transportation
· Initial and subsequent random drug screening is required as per agency policy.
· Background check will be required.
Must be willing and able to embrace and exemplify our core values which can be found here: http://www.endslaverytn.org/about/
Hours: Full time (willing to work some evening and weekend hours, as needed)
Starting Pay: Competitive salary based on experience/qualifications, mileage reimbursement, up to $500 monthly insurance allowance after 30-day probation period, $60 monthly phone allowance, PTO, sick time, benefits package including life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 403b retirement plan eligible after six months of employment.
Contact Information and Procedure
- No phone calls accepted for this position.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume to Cassie Hunt, Director of Finance & Administration
- Phone interviews for this position will begin on Oct 28th
- Projected hire date is Nov 25th
Cassie Hunt, Director of Finance & Administration
PO Box 160069 Nashville, TN 37216-0069
***End Slavery Tennessee is an at-will employer
***End Slavery Tennessee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in recruitment, training, hiring, discharge, promotion or any condition, term or privilege of employment.