Events and Fundraising Intern
Purpose: To further the mission of End Slavery Tennessee by assisting with fundraising events and development activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with donor thank you phone calls and emails. MUST be okay with making phone calls.
- Provide support for on-going development activities including prospect research, grant writing support, and event planning.
- Manage form submissions to keep donor information up to date
- Manage donor data in CRM.
- Attend and participate in event related activities and meetings.
The candidate must:
- Have a baseline knowledge about ESTN and the issue of local human trafficking
- Have a great attitude and good sense of humor
- Be self-motivated and team player with the ability to remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong attention to details and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Excellent face to face and phone communication skills.
- Have self-discipline and time management skills necessary to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel to build effective spreadsheets and gather data
- Currently be working towards a degree at a university, college, or trade school, in a related field.
- This internship is open to all majors; emphasis on Nonprofit Management, Fundraising, Event Planning, Business Administration, Operations Management, and Project Management is strongly preferred.
Work Schedule/Time Commitment:
- Flexible schedule with exact days and times to be determined according to your school schedule before start date.
- Stipend: This internship is not stipend.
Responsible to: Director of Development
To apply for this internship, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email submissions only! Please NO phone calls!