Updated Needs List
Items large and small… everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. If you need arrangements for other time periods, please contact us to arrange delivery. Sorry–we cannot pick any items up. To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button on the top right of the page.
To see current volunteer needs, click here.
- reams of copy paper
- good quality roller pens (black)
Thanks to your great generosity, we have an abundance of supplies for survivors and have no room to store more at present. The only exceptions are:
- Cell phones with SIM cards
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Kits for new rescues: WE HAVE ENOUGH AT PRESENT Please use the drawstring bags noted- they really help with our limited storage space. Thanks! These small drawstring bags are ever so much more space efficient for our limited storage area. Bags are available on Amazon or we can provide if needed.
- Reliable cars – only being able to live and get jobs with reasonable access to bus lines is quite limiting.
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs - Walmart, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, Mastercard Note: Going to lunch with survivors during a day filled with appointments is an important part of relationship building and care. We’d love a wide variety of gift cards to restaurants all around the area!
Please note: We cannot accept clothing donations except as specifically listed here
Please do NOT bring the following (we have plenty for now and insufficient storage space for more): lotion, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrushes
Sponsorships or items for :
- birthdays for our girls and women- it’s time to lavish them with love! : Sponsor a gift, restaurant meal, party supplies (amounts can vary but generally about $100-$150) Donate as usual, select “Direct Aid to Victims” in category and shoot us a note at the same time, saying it is for a birthday girl (email@example.com)
With gratitude from us and those we serve-