Updated Needs List
Items large and small… everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. If you need arrangements for other time periods, please contact us to arrange delivery. Sorry–we cannot pick any items up. To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button on the top right of the page.
To see current volunteer needs, click here.
We're in good shape at the moment; thank-you!
We have been abundantly blessed with toothbrushes, toothpaste, and travel size toiletries. Right now our baskets are overflowing with these items!
- Earbuds/headphones - the girls love to listen to music...loudly.
- Women's panties, all sizes
- Colored pencils and thin markers
- Adult coloring books
- Face wash
- Kits for new rescues - We have enough food kits now. We need regular kits please!
- Click the link in the heading to see items to include in kits. Please use the drawstring bags noted- they really help with our limited storage space. Thanks! These small drawstring bags are ever so much more space efficient for our limited storage area. You can purchase these bags on Amazon or we can provide if needed. Have a choice? Pick ESTN lime green, of course! If you'd like to purchase items for rescue kits and send them to our office, you can do so from our Amazon wish list.
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs are always really helpful - Walmart, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, MasterCard Note: Going to lunch with survivors during a day filled with appointments is an important part of relationship building and care. We’d love a wide variety of gift cards to restaurants all around the area!
Please note: We cannot accept clothing donations except as specifically listed here
NO more blankets please- we have plenty.
Sponsorship or items for :
Birthdays for our girls and women - it’s time to lavish them with love! Sponsor a gift, restaurant meal (amounts can vary but generally about $100-$150) Donate as usual, select “Direct Aid to Victims” in category and shoot us a note at the same time, saying it is for a birthday girl (email@example.com)
Sponsor a Survivor - We are looking for individuals or groups who would like to financially sponsor safe house residents for a minimum of 6 months. Their time in the safe house focuses on stabilization. While their housing, food and basic needs (medical, for example) are met, your sponsorship of a specific survivor would provide a monthly stipend for spending money for everything else. This gives the young women a sense of autonomy and control in their lives and teaches them to budget and prioritize wants and needs; $30 a week - $120 a month. Please Contact us if you would like to become a sponsor today!
With gratitude from us and those we serve-