MONTHLY- JOIN THE WILBERFORCE CIRCLE
Contributions to End Slavery Tennessee are tax deductible under IRS regulations. We are listed with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity.
The Wilberforce Circle is comprised of our foundational supporters who commit to monthly giving for at least three years. Faithful monthly support is a tremendous help to us in responding quickly and efficiently to needs and opportunities as they arise.
Single or Recurring Contribution,
Credit Card, or Bank Draft Payment
Click the button for the campaign you would like to contribute to:
Give your time
Give Tangible Items
This list of current tangible needs for both survivors and the office is regularly updated so check back often.
Donate Your Used Vehicle
Your used car can be sold with ease and transformed into funds to help meet the escalating number of survivors we serve and the related costs.
What Your Donations Do
- Provide for survivor needs from the immediate and urgent to long term: Safe housing, transportation, food, clothing, medical assessment and care, regular specialized therapy, job skills and search assistance, GED/college prep etc. as well as the staff who become their trusted support team and who work side by side with survivors to set and meet individual goals. Included in this category are the costs of running our two safe houses which provide a six month stabilization period for new survivors.
- Equip prevention groups working with vulnerable populations of youth to prevent them falling prey to trafficker's traps.
- Pay Intervention Specialists (survivors well along the path to recovery) to mentor new survivors, work with especially vulnerable youth and act as spokespersons for legislators, media and other change makers.
- Train professionals to identify and get appropriate help for victims they encounter.
- Supply materials to help ordinary citizens identify and get help for trafficked persons in their neighborhoods and report trafficking activity to law enforcement.
- Develop tools to bring about systemic change in our state. Goals for the next three years include creation of a video component in the TBI training of all law enforcement in the state, development of a best practices manual, a universal assessment tool and eventually a app version of the latter and participation in creating and providing services for a specialized trafficking court.
If you have questions or concerns, or if you wish to give by a different means, please contact us.
Thank you, on behalf of all of us at End Slavery Tennessee and the survivors of human trafficking in Tennessee who we serve.