Contributions to End Slavery Tennessee are tax deductible under IRS regulations. We are listed with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charity.
Faithful monthly support is a tremendous help to us in responding quickly and efficiently to needs and opportunities as they arise.
Single or Recurring Contribution,
Credit Card, or Bank Draft Payment
Click the button for the campaign you would like to contribute to:
Give your time
Give Tangible Items
This list of current tangible needs for both survivors and the office is regularly updated so check back often.
Donate Your Used Vehicle
Your used car can be sold with ease and transformed into funds to help meet the escalating number of survivors we serve and the related costs.
What Your Donations Do
- Provide immediate needs for survivors (transportation to shelter/appointments, food, clothing, phone for safety etc.)
- Pay fees for needed services like counseling and medical care.
- Equip prevention groups working with vulnerable populations of youth to prevent them falling prey to trafficker's traps.
- Pay Intervention Specialists (survivors well along the path to recovery) to mentor new survivors, work with especially vulnerable youth and act as spokespersons for legislators, media and other change makers.
- Train professionals to identify and get appropriate help for victims they encounter.
- Supply materials to help ordinary citizens identify and get help for traffickers in their neighborhoods.
- Provide for holistic longer term needs of survivors like childcare for job searches, beds and bedding, supplies for literacy training or GED assessment, initial deposits (may have no rent history and/or have challenges renting because they have a record) etc. as well as the staff who become their trusted support team and who work side by side with survivors to set and meet individual goals.
If you have questions or concerns, or if you wish to give by a different means, please contact us.
Thank you, on behalf of all of us at End Slavery Tennessee and the survivors of human trafficking in Tennessee who we serve.