Please fill out the volunteer application form at the end of this page, for these positions and others. This is step one in volunteering with End Slavery Tennessee.
General Volunteer Opportunities
- Someone to send reminders to community volunteer groups, a week before and a day or two before. That’s about 16 reminders a month. This can be done from home. Needs someone organized who doesn’t need to be reminded themselves!
- Professionals to develop packets for others in your profession and for college professors training those who will enter your profession. We have some resources and guidance but this will take a self-starter, good writer and formatter or perhaps a team encompassing those skills.
- Someone(s) to locate corporate apartments we can call upon for short term housing for new rescues (free/ cheap)
- Business person(s)/ Entrepreneur(s) to discuss feasibility of an idea we have for working with local businesses….and to oversee that plan if it seems good or develop options. Contact Derri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For these and other volunteer opportunities, please fill out the linked application form. You may send this digitally via e-mail attachment to Karen Karpinski: educator@endslaverytn or mail to:
End Slavery Tennessee
50 Vantage Way Ste. 255
Nashville, TN 37228
ESTN Volunteer Interest Survey Application