Updated Needs List
Items large and small… and everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work!
Please contact us to arrange delivery. We cannot pick any items up.
To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button in the sidebar.
- free standing clothing rack like this one
- Coloring books and crayons for children
- two white noise machines (for privacy) like this one
- paper cutter
- markers (thick) – black and green Do not need to be permanent.
- Toner – We do a LOT of printing!
- Kits for new rescues (we have enough womens’ kits for now- food kits still needed)
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs – we always need these! (Target, Walmart, fast food restaurants,Visa, Kroger- also gasoline cards for survivors needing to make long trips to counseling and other appointments)
- Sponsorships for short term housing; this runs about $350 a week per survivor URGENTLY needed
- A Kindle Fire for a woman in a residential treatment program. It will not only help her pass the time but allow her to communicate with her young children.
- A simple MP3 player (WITHOUT wi-fi) for a girl in rehab. (Wi-fi is not allowed.)
- Card with minutes on a Cricket phone for another young woman.