Updated Needs List
Items large and small… and everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work!
Someone will be in the office weekdays from 1:30-5:00 to accept deliveries. If you need arrangements for other time periods, please contact us to arrange delivery. We cannot pick any items up.
To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button in the sidebar.
THANK-YOU to The Village Chapel for supplying us with many items that have been on our needs list for some time! step ladder (2 or three steps)
- step ladder (2 or 3 steps)
- markers (thick) – black and green Do not need to be permanent.
- Toner – We do a LOT of printing!
- reams of white copy paper
- Twin sheet sets – new preferred
- Two lightweight twin comforters- new preferred
- Towel sets – new or like new
- Kits for new rescues (We have enough full kits for right now but the following items are needed:
lightweight sweatpants/stretch pants, short sleeved T-shirts
Food: jars of peanut butter, non-refrigerated meal kits to make in microwave (tuna /chicken salad/soup/mac n cheese etc.) , snack size boxes of raisins, cups of fruit (non-refrigerated)
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs – we always need these! MOST needed right now: gasoline cards
- Sponsorships for short term housing- a continual, urgent need; this runs about $350 a week per survivor