Updated Needs List
Items large and small… and everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work!
Someone will be in the office weekdays from 1:30-5:00 to accept deliveries. If you need arrangements for other time periods, please contact us to arrange delivery. We cannot pick any items up.
To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button in the sidebar.
- step ladder (2 or 3 steps)
- a basic laptop for volunteer use at office (new or great shape please- we don’t need more computer problems!)
- reams of white copy paper
For specific survivors:
- a basic laptop for a teen survivor who is studying for her GED
Ongoing Survivor Needs:
- Twin sheet sets for women – new preferred
- Towel sets – new or like new Bath towel, hand towel, wash cloth
- Kits for new rescues : We currently need the following items for our kits for new rescues:
lightweight sweatpants/stretch pants
short sleeved T-shirts
Gift cards for immediate survivor needs – we always need these! Walmart, restaurants, Kroger, Visa, Mastercard Most needed currently: Restaurants
- Nice extras:
art supplies – especially canvases of all sizes
Pet store cards (some girls have beloved animals they care for like turtles, lizards and fish)
Sponsorships for :
- birthdays for our girls and women- it’s time to lavish them with love! : Sponsor a gift, restaurant meal, party supplies (amounts can vary but generally about $100-$150) Donate as usual, select “Direct Aid to Victims” in category and shoot us a note at the same time, saying it is for a birthday girl (firstname.lastname@example.org)With gratitude from us and those we serve-