Updated Needs List
Items large and small… and everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. If you need arrangements for other time periods, please contact us to arrange delivery. Sorry–we cannot pick any items up. To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button in the sidebar.
To see current volunteer needs, click here.
Thanks to your great generosity, we have an abundance of supplies for survivors and have no room to store more at present. The only exceptions are:
- Small tool bag filled with basic items needed for a household: (hammer, nails, screwdrivers, picture hangers, tape measure, small level)
- Set of basic cleaning supplies for a home: (mop, bucket, broom, dustpan, rags, cleaning supply caddy…)
- Vacuum- good quality, lightweight, bagless
- Hair straighteners
- Cell phones with SIM cards
- Kits for new rescues: WE HAVE ENOUGH AT PRESENT Please use the drawstring bags noted- they really help with our limited storage space. Thanks! These small drawstring bags are ever so much more space efficient for our limited storage area. Bags are available on Amazon or we can provide if needed.
- Reliable cars – only being able to live and get jobs with reasonable access to bus lines is quite limiting.
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs - Walmart, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, Mastercard Note: Going to lunch with survivors during a day filled with appointments is an import part of relationship building and care. We’d love a wide variety of places all around the area!
Please note: We cannot accept clothing donations except as specifically listed here
Please do NOT bring the following (we have plenty for now and insufficient storage space for more.) shampoo, lotion, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrushes
Sponsorships or items for :