Updated Needs List
Items large and small… and everything helps us accomplish our mission and spend funds and attention on the work! Someone will be in the office most weekdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm to accept deliveries. If you need arrangements for other time periods, please contact us to arrange delivery. Sorry–we cannot pick any items up. To make a financial donation, please click on the Donate button in the sidebar.
To see current volunteer needs, click here.
- short (3-4 shelf) bookcase, black, white or gray preferred.
- Nice solid colored loveseat for therapy sessions (gray, green, taupe, white preferred)
BHANs (Big hairy Bodacious Needs) :
- A building large enough to hold expanding staff, have room for our resource center and childcare, with a secure wing for short term housing for newly released victims. A lovely place that shows our survivors they are valued, conveniently located near downtown Nashville, near bus route preferred.
- Funding for four urgently needed new staff to be able to meet increased need and referrals and to enhance the resources for healing we can offer.
- size medium and large winter coats – in great shape only, please, and up to date enough for a teen or young adult to want to wear it URGENT
- Hand sanitizer
- Tampons/sanitary napkins
- Word searches and other activities for someone stuck in a room for hours at a time
- Hair straighteners
- toilet paper, paper towels and kitchen cleanser- we regularly need these for survivors just moving into a transitional living situation and it would be such a help to have a supply of these items on hand.
- Twin sheet sets -
- Cell phones with SIM cards
- Kits for new rescues: We are low on kits with size small and size large clothing items, We need all sizes, these are just the ones we are out of.
We’re in good shape on food kits at the moment: thanks! These small drawstring bags are ever so much more space efficient for our limited storage area. Bags are available on Amazon or we can provide if needed.
- Gift cards for immediate survivor needs - Walmart, restaurants, gas, Kroger, Visa, Mastercard, Target.
- Please note: We cannot accept clothing donations except as specifically listed here
Sponsorships or items for :